Bellows Element for Fuel Pump
Areas of use
- Non fatigue critical separating diaphragms in high pressure fuel pumps, with a stroke / volume of approx. 200 to 300 mm³ per bellows.
- Non fatigue critical design for movement, pressure pulse, and vibration excitation: >1,000,000,000 load cycles.
- System pressures of up to 300 bar.
- Component design, development and validation achieved using expert know how & special test stands
- Corrosion resistant to all common fuels.
- Cost effective mass production based on the most modern & efficient manufacturing technologies.
- Delivered as bellows including end connections or as a bellows only for customer assembly.
- Bespoke designs ensure optimised functionality, minimised us of space, simplified assembly and competitive cost.
- High level of technical cleanliness due to clean room production.